Money Tree Personal Loan App is a platform that offers short term personal loans up to ₹50,000 through a digital medium. Instead of asking someone. for your petty personal/emergency needs, you take a loan with the Personal Loan App, which you can repay over a period of one year and become loan-free. You can take this personal loan for shopping, rental, fees, holiday tours or any other expenses, that too sitting at home.
What is Money Tree Personal Loan App? Personal Loan App Review
App is a loan platform in India, which provides loan services to its customers. Money Tree App provides loans to its customers by connecting them with their NBFCs and Banks. Their main primary NBFC partner is ‘Mideast Ruler Micro Finance’.
Money Tree App provides loan service through Android App. This android app of 15.79 MB was launched by, this app on 22-02-2022. So far it has had more than 50,000 downloads.
The main objective of the Tree App is to provide its customers with a short term loan in the form of a small amount, which they can use for their various needs, big or small. Through this app, you can take a personal loan of just ₹ 2000 to ₹ 50,000, which gives you a maximum time of one year to repay.
How To Download Money Tree App Personal Loan
Loan App is available on the google play store. To download it –
- Go to Google Play Store.
- Type Money Tree Loan App in the search box.
- Install the app by clicking on Install.
Money Tree App Personal Loan Features & Benefits
The features of the personal loan issued by Money Tree App Personal Loan App are given below in detail:
1. Personal Loan up to ₹50,000
A personal loan up to a maximum of ₹50,000 from the App for personal and emergent needs. The app also offers personal loans up to a minimum of ₹2,000. In this way, you can take a loan for your extra necessities.
2. One-year payment term
the app Personal Loan App provides its customers with a year-round time to repay the loan taken. You can choose the payment term as per your capacity, which will range from 95 days to 365 days. You can repay the loan taken in the said tenure on easy monthly EMIs.
3. Affordable interest rate
Money Tree Personal Loan App issues personal loans at low and affordable interest rates. The interest rate on personal loans issued from here ranges from 0% to 30% on an annual basis.
4. Digital Process
The process of availing of a personal loan with the Money Tree Personal Loan App is digital, all you need is a smartphone. Everything from loan applications to uploading documents can be done on mobile. In this way, this app saves you from unnecessary hustle and bustle.
5. Loan Against Documents
The process of taking a personal loan from the app Personal Loan App is mobile based, so minimum documents are required here and they are uploaded to the app. In this way, there is no need to print a lot of documents and take them to the bank or financial institution.
Money Tree App Personal Loan Eligibility Criterion
There are certain eligibility conditions you need to fulfil to avail a personal loan from App. Let us know those eligibility conditions in detail::
- Applicants should have permanent citizenship in India.
- The applicant’s age should be between 18 years to 60 years.
- self-employed and should have a regular source of income.
Documents Required For Money Tree App Personal Loan
The Money Tree App demands a few documents, which you need to upload in the app, before granting a personal loan. This document proves your authenticity. The documents that need uploading while applying for a personal loan, in App are as follows.
- Identity Proof – As proof of identity, you should have Aadhar Card or PAN Card.
- Address Proof – Utility Bills (Electricity Bill, Gas Bill), Rent Nama, Driving License, Passport etc. submitted as proof of address.
- Income Proof – The main eligibility condition of the App is that you should have a regular monthly source of income. Proof of which you can submit a salary slip or bank statement.
How To Apply For Money Tree App Personal Loan
With the App Personal Loan App, personal loans can be taken from home using a smartphone. The application process is quite simple, for which follow the steps given below:
- First of all download the Loan App from Google Play Store.
- After downloading the app, register with your mobile number.
- Select the loan amount and repayment tenure.
- Provide KYC details and upload the documents.
- Enter your monthly income details and apply.
- Your loan application will be reviewed and the loan amount will be transferred to the bank account.
Disclaimer: We only provide information regarding applications, loans, NBFCs, jobs, and new programs after thoroughly reviewing their official websites.