First Digital MFI in India
Kosh is a microfinance loan app. This app was launched by Ayush Goyal and Sahil Bansal on 22nd August 2019. With this Microfinance app, you can easily take a loan of Rs 20,000 to Rs 2,00,000.
With Kosh Group Loan, you can take a loan of more than 2 lakhs in a group of at least 3 people.
If you want to start a business or are thinking of taking a loan to expand the business, then you can apply for a loan online from Kosh Microfinance Loan App by forming a group of 3 people.
- Important things to note about
Kosh Loan App.
- Loan Amount – 20,000 to 2,00,000.
- Minimum ( APR ) – 24%
- Minimum Repayment Period – 3 Months
- Maximum Repayment Period – 10 Months
- Processing Fees – 2 % ( Max 2,000 inc GST )
- Payment Fees – Nill
Features of Kosh Loan App
- Loan Amount Up To Rs 2,00,000.
- Instant Money Transfer to Bank Account.
- 100 % paperless process.
- Minimal Documentation.
- Flexible loan & EMI amount option.
- Instant Eligibility check.
How to Apply for Loans.
1. Install Kosh App
2. Register using your mobile number
3. Add your group members for Group Loan
4. Fill your basic details to check your loan eligibility
5. Choose the loan and EMI amount of your choice
6. Complete the KYC with selfie and Aadhaar
7. Enter bank details for money transfer
8. Loan Approved and Disbursed
Documents Required for Applying for Loans.
- PAN number
- Aadhaar number
- Salary Slip / Employment Id
Why to Choose Kosh App ?
- There are several reasons to choose this app. The reasons are as follows:
- It has over 100,000 downloads from Play Store.
- This app is rated 4.5 stars on Play Store which is really very good.
- It is a trusted application & the First Digital MFI in India.
- Refer and Earn policy is also available.
Kosh Loan Operational Cities.
Delhi NCR: New Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Greater Noida, Faridabad
Himachal Pradesh: Shimla, Baddi, Parwanoo, Solan
Haryana: Chandigarh, Panipat, Karnal, Ambala, Sonipat, Kundli
Punjab: Amritsar, Ludhiana, Jalandhar, Mohali, Ropar, Bathinda, Fatehgarh Sahib
Rajasthan: Kota, Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Neemrana
Uttar Pradesh: Mathura, Meerut, Agra
Uttarakhand: Haldwani, Haridwar
Madhya Pradesh: Jabalpur, Indore, Allahabad
Gujarat: Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Valsad
Disclaimer: We only give information about applications, Loans, NBFCs, banks, Jobs, New schemes by reading their official website and analyses all the things.